Re: [NTLK] Knowledge Navigator

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 16:37:03 EST

On 04/01/02 09:04, "Timothy Tech" <techt_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I have a QT movie of it, however, it is 47MB. I also have a copy of the
> Pencil Test, but that file is some 22MB. I'd like to share, but don't
> have any way to do so. I haven't popped for QT Pro yet, so I can't
> resave the files with less res. How badly does anyone want either of
> these?

I did download files in the hundred of MBs in size. The Mac OS 9.1 update
was over 91 MB, IIRC. So, 47 MB would be just a few minutes for me, over
cable, unless you're using a 56K modem...

Email-me at 'nemesys_at_cox.rr.com' so that we can arrange the transfer. Since
the Navigator is probably the old ancestor to the Newton, maybe Victor would
like to host the video on UNNA, Victor?

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.