Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utilities

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 04:22:53 EST

on 05-01-2002 9:11, Mikebridg_at_aol.com at Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:

> I would be extremely grateful if you could do that as I am of on a trip to
> Tanzania in a couple of weeks and the Newt will be doing everything for me
> thereincluding printing on a stylewriter and email but I need to be able to
> transfer all the styf I need before I go.

I just mailed the installer to Mike, was wondering why it's in disk images
on Unna in the first place, guess this comes from the fact that these were
floppy disks early in their lives.
I just stuffed the installer on the CD, makes for a 3.4 MB .sit archive,
something for Unna as well ?

Robert Benschop