Re: [NTLK] iPaq

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 09:52:13 EST

Well my advice is keep you 2100 NO MATTER WHAT!
I got a iPaq 3870 this xmas (people know I am an OS geek)

--
let me tell you -- up to now about 55% of my experiences
syncing the dang thing and installing apps (under VPC on my

(I did get pocketmac but some programs, like a lot of the commercial stuff has to be done through activesync, AFAIK because they have multiple installer files (.dat, .cab .ini, etc)

Keep em both, use your newton for serious work and keep the iPaq for a passtime, a project to work on to make it more hospitable :-)

Admiral

===== ----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com