Re: [NTLK] Quick question on MessagePad 2100

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:27:59 EST

>On 1/5/02 @ 9:19 PM, Chris Searles wrote:
>
>How long may I ask?

Reference the PC Cards, I don't know what the theoretical limit is, but I
can tell you from practical experience.

I transistion from my Newt to the Palm OS for a couple of years. Didn't
use the Newt during that time.

Upon my return to using the Newt, I found all my data (Names, Dates,
Packages) was still intact. Other information such as the screen
calibration, and time, had to be reset.

This was after about 2 years.

Sushi