Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess the product announcement!

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 13:32:08 EST

What if the iPod fits inside something else, and becomes some sort of
handheld? It would seem strange for Apple to go the PDA route, since the
iPod is itself a hard disk with some cool software on it already. I would
think they wouldn't want to "burden" people with something else to carry
around in addition to the iPod, so I don't see a PDA coming. However, if the
iPod were to "dock" into something maybe to give it some sort of extra
functionality? Two days and counting...

- Dave