Re: [NTLK] iPad!

From: ROBERT DOWNS (rkadowns_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 15:50:31 EST

On 1/5/02 1:22 PM, "THX 1138" <onefishtwofish_at_mac.com> wrote:

> yeah, this is newton related. trust me...
>
> go here, download the movie, see that someone gets it.
>
> <http://crazyapplerumor.blogspot.com/>
>
> later,
Wow! The silk-screening and labeling is so, retro. Love it! Oh how I hope
Apple releases something like this Monday.

Did you get a load of that Interconnect port at the top of the Unit! I bet
that can be used for serial connection, Audio I/O, charging and more. Looks
like Apple include IRDA as well. I hope I can print to HP printers using
it. I also gathered from the demonstration that Rosetta is being carried
over to this new unit. Good to see parts of the original Newton technology
not going to waste.

This video is definitely no fake. I'm completely convinced. Spymac has a
lot to learn from this video.