[NTLK] Re - Inquiry $150 Newtons

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 10:54:22 EST

>Just wondering if anyone knows much about Cees Witsen? I
>don't mean to insult Cees, but the $150 Newt thing seems a bit
>sketchy.

Seth,

Cees just negotiated special terms with the supplier which we should
be very thankful for. The result is the lowest price for an MP2K
I've ever seen. He won't be involved in the deal in case you decide
to buy one, you are supposed to deal directly with the supplier.
This may or may not be a success, but the risk would be the same
with every supplier you haven't dealt with successfully before.

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de