Re: [NTLK] Star Trek IV

From: David Brown (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 19:31:50 EST

>On Sun, 06 January 2002, Tim wrote:
>
>Actually, it was Scotty who was spoke to the Mac.......
>"Computer?" No response. Dr. McCoy picked up the mouse,
>which Scotty spoke to.... ,"Helloooo computer?" "Just
>use the keyboard." "Ah, a keyboard. How quaint." Sorry.
>Guess that nit-picky nature applies to more than just
>Apple stuff.

Don't forget, that before Scotty uses the keyboard, he gives his fingers a good pop'ing/craking.

Also, the first time Scotty speaks to the computer, he does it in his normal way. The second time, after McCoy gives him the mike (mouse), he talks to the computer much the same as one would sweet talk your significant other into doing a favor for you.

There is a lot of humor in that movie. Comments like, "No, I am from Iowa. I only work in space." during the dinner.

Funny movie!

Sushi