Re: [NTLK] iPod PDA?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 21:33:31 EST

on 06/01/02 19:38, Steven at Smuro_at_socal.rr.com wrote:

> Have any of you seen this?
>
> Check it out
>
> http://www.provue.com/ipodorganizer.html

I can't. I don't get any response from the server...

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.