Re: [NTLK] And the last iHype slogan is...

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 03:22:22 EST

> Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:03:37 -0500
> Subject: [NTLK] And the last iHype slogan is...
> From: "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com>
>

> "Just one more sleepless night."
>
> And for those of us on the Right Coast, we actually have to try and manage
> to put in a productive day at work until the keynote...

It all piles up! I have to revise my own short story before I hand it in,
that's quite a job if you have "GIGAWIRE" echoing in your head all morning,
then a long lost Canadian friend shows up in my mailbox, arrrh, it's all too
much excitement, and hordes of magpies outside...

oLiVeR #%

--
Ab geht die Post - auch
finanziell: Neue Hardware, neue Software... Gut dass, der Euro den