Re: [NTLK] mpk21 to ethernet: D-link DE-660CT Combo useful ?

From: Stefan Hassenstein (list.SH_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:10:20 EST

Radek,

thx for your fast reply.

i have been visiting this url over and over again.
> Check out http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/
> Howto and supported ethernet cards, I guess yours is there.
> Radek

and this is my second attempt in purchasing
an adaequate PCMIA....
at first attempt i got a 3COM something Combo and
it didnīt worked.

So...knowing that this list is of high level knowledge....
and there might be some guy who had this specific card.
(i wanted to be sure before i pay)

BTW: the D-Link DE-660CT Combo isnīt mentioned in that URL,
only the DE-650 and the DE-660+

but i agree with you...that this given URL is of best help
for beginners and experienced...(only in my special case: not for me)

best greetings,
Stefan