[NTLK] Oh! Wow! Hey! Newties!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 20:09:46 EST

I just got around to checking out the 2001 Newtie Winners
(http://www.thisoldnewt.com/html/newties.html), and I can't believe that
UNNA (the United Network of Newton Archives, which I run, in case you
didn't know) won two awards! I guess this is my acceptance speech :)

I'd like to thank my girlfriend, for not destroying my computer even
though she threatened to many times over the year, and for understanding
my Newton habit and helping me manage and control it. Thanks to everyone
in Newton-land, especially you people who subscribe to the list and the
newsgroup and post to web boards all over the place - you've all helped
this group to grow and flourish almost four years after the cancellation
(http://www.apple.com/pr/library/1998/feb/27newton.html). Thanks. Maybe
this year I'll manage daily UNNA updates and finally win Newtonian of the
year :)