[NTLK] NUGWash meeting

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:15:38 EST

OK - I haven't made it through all the 1800+ posts on this list since I went
on holiday, but I did spot this one...

How about a NUGWash meeting in early February? Somewhere warm (no laughing
from LANug, please).

I promise to bring the Schlumbernewt, and maybe we can figure out why it is
so temperamental. More details to come when I get the website finalized...

Please let me know preferences for days and /or locales -- otherwise I get
to choose both.

Paul F.

        <snip>