[NTLK] IR Modem on Nokia 8290 capable of working?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 14:11:19 EST

Hey guys! (Do we have any Newton gals on the list?)

I got a new Nokia 8290 with a built in IR modem. It is really cool and
connects with my Palm V really easily. Is there any way I can get my Newt
2100 to talk to it? I do have BackTalk installed, etc. I know there are
different IR protocols, so if I can't do it now, does anybody know if there
is a chance it will be added to the BackTalk software?

Thanks!
Drew