Re: [NTLK] Another Rare Newt f/s on eBay

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 05:00:32 EST

Ed,

I picked up a license and software combo for Wayfarer Server/Client once
upon a time. I think it was used with the wireless localtalk access
point/card setups for the 1X0 MPs.

Do you know anything about Wayfarer? I have all the manuals as well, IIRC,
it's an NT app.

I'd even setup an NT server in my home if there's value in this.

Ken Whitcomb