Re: [NTLK] Jerry Brown $150 Newt

From: Mcello_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 22:00:56 EST

I spoke to him today at 732 287 2442 ext. 19 but sent in my order via Fax
using the form he emailed me earlier. Seems very legit. His company is part
of Hesstech (another list member dug up this info and posted it several days
ago along with the phone number) I would give him a little time. He assured
me that credit card purchases would go right out.
Hope this helps.
Myron