Re: [NTLK] Jerry Brown $150 Newt

From: Perry Rutherford (per_at_suzieqsw.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 20:51:25 EST

I've actually talked with Jerry several times in the last couple of days. I
faxed off my forms and My Newtons are just across town now...scheduled for
delivery tomorrow.

For the record I used a CC and the forms. I did have a slight problem, I was
charged twice. I had two seperate charges for $320. I called Jerry and my
bank and arranged for the two to speak (actually my wife did - I was in
meetings all day). My wife tells me that Jerry was very polite and very
apologetic about the mix-up and had it cleared up in about a half hour.

With the exception of this glitch (which could happen to anyone) I'm
extremely pleased with the manner in which this transaction has gone so
far...and the level of politeness and professionalism with which Mr. Brown
has conducted himself.

I'll post more tomorrow night after I receive them and verify that they work
along with the condition of the units.

Perry