Re: [NTLK] eMate Problem

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 16:05:37 EST

on 10-01-2002 9:52, David Golden at ikondave_at_charter.net wrote:

> This might be a rude and inappropriate question, but who is out there
> selling eMates with 90 day warranties? Given the age of these puppies, the
> best I would expect to find would be protection against DOA deliveries.

Eh, I'm actually still selling some of the last eMates around that come with
one year (!) Apple warranty, haven't been offering them lately on this list
though since the going price is $ 150 at the moment which is way under what
I paid for them in the first place.

Might do a inventory sales somewhere soon though, will still be more than $
150 though...

BTW, the 90 days period seems to suggest that it's the shop that's selling
that set the warranty period.

Robert Benschop