Re: [NTLK] 32MB linear Flash Cards and Cases

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 20:16:41 EST

on 10/01/02 18:19, David Golden at ikondave_at_charter.net wrote:

> I've seen a number of 32MB flash cards listed on ebay's Apple Newton area.
> Has anyone had experience buying these cards? I think it's one or two
> individuals who've been selling them.
[snip!]

I've got one from GEMEnterprises and it worked fine the first time I tried
it. I've got it only for a week, though...

-Laurent.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -Rich Cook