Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 14:02:21 EST

On 11/01/02 13:53, "Filmer, Paul E." <pfilmer_at_nsf.gov> wrote:

>> On 11/01/02 12:55, "Filmer, Paul E." <pfilmer_at_nsf.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> Not only that, if it is a repeating event or meeting, the notes only
>> appear
>>> in the first instance!

Maybe, although when I take notes, I usually use the notepad for that. What
they should have done is when you change the repeat status of the meeting
from a a one time meeting to a repeating one, everything in the note section
should also be repeated, like an exact copy of the original. Later, if you
have to take note for a meeting, you don't have the modification hppening
every where, but you still initially get all the text from the original
meeting.

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).