[NTLK] received $150 newton

From: Demetrius Cunia (dcunia_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 15:17:51 EST

Hi all,

Just wanted to update you on my experience. I called Jerry Brown on
Wednesday. I faxed him the order and sent my CC number.

I received my units today in very good shape (some minor blemishes) and in
working order. (One of them had one of the two clips which keep the door
open missing.) The only thing these units come with are the 4MB card, a
serial cable (PC -- not Mac) and charger. There is no battery pack holder,
so if you want to use alkalines, that is something which needs to be
purchased separately. (Any one know where I can get a battery pack and Mac
serial cables?) I called Jerry back and he said that he was unaware that
batteries could not be used with it without the holder. He talked to
someone in his tech area who said that the battery pack would have to be
purchased separately.

Anyone know where I can get a good case for this? (Something similar to
the original newton case I got for my MP130?)

--Demetrius