Re: [NTLK] Drop-downs....

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 22:54:22 EST

I might do that. I have a few todos, but not enough for it to be really
inconvenient to re-enter. Though I am now rather hesitant to trust my
backups, due to what I have recently heard of their reliability.

-James

>on 1/12/02 9:44 PM, James Elliott at rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> I checked that after the first week that I had the Newt. There are
>> actually a few hundred individual entries! And it isn't quite every day,
>> either. Sometimes there will be a short break of one or two days, once
>> there was a week, but then I find more.
>
> Sounds like it's time to do a backup, brainwipe and restore everything
>except the todos ... unless you have a long list of todo items.
>
>Peter

The Definitive Newton User Group List
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/nugs.html
Your source for Newton User Group info