[NTLK] Eudora Pro problem

From: Mcello_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 01:12:33 EST

Having weird problem with getting my Yahoo mail with Eudora pro on my U2000.
I get the messages without problem but they all (over several days) are dated
Jan.1, 1904. At first I didn't see them at all since they were at the top of
my inbox list (by date). The date and time are set correctly on my Newton.
Any ideas? Have not tried Aloha yet to see if it a problem with the program
or the Newt.
These reminds me of how my Mac acts when the backup battery goes.
Thanks in advance.
BTW, miss the first delivery attempt of UPS on my $150 2100. Should arrive on
Monday. Anxious about the condition.

Myron