[NTLK] Names from Outlook

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 18:16:18 EST

Hey,
        I'm getting my Newton in a couple days, and I'm wondering if anyone on the
list can suggest a way to get my contacts from Microsoft Outlook to my
Newton (120 v2.0).
        I wouldn't need to synchronize, as much as just import them. Can you export
from Outlook to some other file (delimited text, MS Excel, whatever) and get
them into Newton names? Or, is there some third party app that can do it?

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan