[NTLK] Thanks Dan Rowley

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_us.gases.boc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 08:21:20 EST

Hey, I just wanted to publicly thank Dan Rowley for his support. I finally
got around to installing X-Port 2.0. It worked fine, but the messy
"microsoft rtf" conversion for NewtWorks documents didn't work. So I
noticed on the ICS website ( www.newts.com ) that he continues to provide
his email address for questions. It took him a couple weeks, but he
responded to my query about X-Port, and happily forwarded version 2.1 to me.
For Free. Very nice. Then he apologized for not being able to answer my
questions directly because he has forgotten most of the details in the
intervening years. I was a happy customer.

Allen