Re: [NTLK] OT: rev a imac memory

From: Tim De Chant (dechant_at_stolaf.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 10:05:12 EST

Actually, the rev. A-D iMac can feasibly hold up to 512 MB. They make
low profile (1.25' SODIMMs) that are 256 MB, so just throw in two of
those and you'll be more than happy. Email me off list if you want the
details of the chips. I have a low profile 128 MB module and a low
profile 256 MB module in my rev. D.

Tim