Re: [NTLK] $150 Newts for Europe

From: Mark Smith (markds_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 11:13:43 EST

Hi Bill,

I might be interested in one of these.

Unfortunately, I rejoined the list when this thread was already underway.

Sorry to bother you (better than to bother the whole list though) but
would you perhaps summarize the deal for me in terms of machine specs
(Stock US MP2100 with base and bundled software ?) and what's included
(Battery pack ?, US Charger I presume ?, Serial Cable and Dongle ? Any
extras ? and our rights as purchasers (return if defective ? etc.)

Also, what will be the approximate shipping costs if we divide the
transatlantic between 10 ? (I am in Berlin in Germany.)

Many thanks,

mark.