Re: [NTLK] Power adapters

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 13:29:14 EST

on 1/14/02 12:18 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:
*snip*

> Don't know about your eMate and the adapter, but you can find the FAQ at
> <http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/>.
>
> -Laurent.

Thanks, Laurent. Oddly enough I tried to access that site last night on my
MP2100, and kept getting the dreaded 404 message. But then, I suspect that
everyone at my local ISP is either on drugs, or needs to be ;-).

Dave