Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail and Earthlink problem

From: Marty Sanchez (martysanchez_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 00:16:02 EST

Don,

Just to pass this on not to just you, but the rest of the group.

I'm currently using Earthlink as my ISP and I've been using SimpleMail on my
MP2K without any trouble.

Here are all my Earthlink set ups for use on my newton.

Primary: 207.217.126.81
Secondary: 201.217.77.82
POP/SMTP: mail.earthlink.net (works better than using pop.earthlink.net and
smtp.earthlink.net)

I've been using these for well over a year without any trouble.

If you're still having any problems, just fire back a message.

Marty