[NTLK] Southern Ontarion NUG - Call for people!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 10:12:27 EST

Okay then, Southern Ontario Newties (since there seems to be more of you
active than the last time I checked), let's get organized. I'll be your
volunteer host.

So, in order to figure out where would be the best place for us to meet,
please e-mail *me* <chuma_at_chuma.org, or victor_at_newtontalk.net>, *not* the
list, with this info:

-Name
-Location (nearest large-ish city, if you prefer)
-Car: yes or no
-If yes, willing to pickup/dropoff other Newties along your way to the
meeting?
-Preferred weekend in the next month or two for a meeting?
-Any other comments/suggestions you'd like to add.

With this I'll make up a mailing list of interested people and try to work
out the logistics of the meeting. Thanks.