[NTLK] newtonmuseum status?

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 16:19:53 EST

has anyone heard from john venzon? id like to see this site soon :)

----

List: newtontalk Subject: [NTLK] The Newton Museum & Beta Newtons From: John Venzon <jvenzon_at_earthlink.net> Date: 2001-09-06 19:53:55 [Download message RAW]

Hello everybody!

This is John Venzon, I'm a list member from Los Angeles, and I'm just about to launch my new Newton site, www.newtonmuseum.com. I plan on keeping it a free site with donations as an option that will get you premiums (your own email address @newtonmuseum.com and Newton gear,) but all content will be free as long as I don't bust my bandwidth.

The site will launch in January, and will feature each model in depth, starting with the OMP, and working my way up to the 2100 as the months go by. I own over 20+ MPs of all flavors including enginering samples, boxed accessories and software, and Newton number 46 with the unreleased snap-on screen cover. Since this is a labor of love, and because I don't want to charge for the access, I've started selling my duplicate collection items on eBay to fund the site.

----

roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com phone: +46 (0) 8 242 606 fax: +46 (0) 8 598 14 954 cell: +46 (0) 709 10 35 51 web: www.pixell.net/doppler icq user number: 3698764 ____________________________________