Re: [NTLK] Suggestions for RSS/RDF news-sites?

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 19:18:35 EST

Michael Wittmann wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This sounds like a wonderful application - I'd never heard of RSS
> before, but in a little bit of searching found the following link
>
> < http://imara.vertexdev.com/HeadlineViewer/providers.html>
>
> which might be a place to start.

Or www.newsisfree.com who have a list of about 1800 RSS feeds. More
details can be found here:

http://www.newsisfree.com/syndicate.php

The feeds are in one of the service list files, open them in a text
editor or XML viewer and it shouldn't be to hard to find the actual links.

Eckhart

PS: the scheduled update for Raissa is still a planned feature. I
haven't abandoned work on Raissa, I just spent too much time trying to
optimize the core of MAD Newton... the dreaded C tools don't understand
inline assembly.

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --