Re: [NTLK] ricochet question

From: Andrew Beals (bandy_at_cinnamon.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 20:18:54 EST

Last I heard [late August / early September], they were still trying to figure
out who all the creditors were and get an audit of their assets. Oh, I see
they got bought up in November... and from the new owner's network status
page, it seems as if they're not quite sure where all the old gear was....and
not even a promised date for re-lighting the network anywhere...

As for NYC, Ricochet's network in NYC was turned back on post-9/11 in order to
get a little wireless networking going on down there to support the search
effort. I don't know if it's still up, though.