[NTLK] SimpleMail and Earthlink

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 22:00:26 EST

In a previous message, Marty Sanchez wrote:
"Don, Just to pass this on not to just you, but the rest of the group.
I'm currently using Earthlink as my ISP and I've been using SimpleMail on my MP2K without any trouble.
Here are all my Earthlink set ups for use on my newton.
Primary: 207.217.126.81
Secondary: 201.217.77.82
POP/SMTP: mail.earthlink.net (works better than using pop.earthlink.net and smtp.earthlink.net)
I've been using these for well over a year without any trouble. If you're still having any problems, just fire back a mes=
sage. Marty
From: "Marty Sanchez"

Marty - I have tried those settings with no luck; what are your settings in the Owner Info card? I would like to walk thr=
ough this with you off line (maybe over the phone). Please contact me via email to set something up.
Thanks for your help.
Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net