Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Where do I get the $150 Newt

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 04:31:13 EST

Patrick

Try this.

G'Day fellow Newtoneer's

All those people wanting those cheap Newton's, It's up to you now, I
can do no more.

The price is set at US$ 150 plus shipping (sorry I haven't been able
to get that info).
to participate at the $150 level You MUST use the words "Long live
the New't" in your Subject Header. Contact Mr Jerry Brown (Sales
manager) at <productresale_at_yahoo.com> outlining your requirements

Ph 732 287 2442 ext. 19