Re: [NTLK] [OT] New PDA from Nokia

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 11:00:54 EST

>On 02/01/15 @ 23:18, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
>Unless someone can make a device that allows you to be
>on the phone and take notes (yeah, OK...you can use
>the hands free thing, but those are a pain in the ear!

The DoCoMo FOMA models allow you to talk and do Internet activities at
the same time.

I would imagine that you could take notes as well. I will try to
remember to check next time I visit a DCM shop.

And yes, you do need an ear piece to do this.

But if you get one that fits your ear, it's not bad at all. That is
definitely the key -- to get an ear piece that fits.

Sushi