Re: [NTLK] New mp with "the jaggies"

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 00:14:27 EST

I bet the smell'll go away. As far as the jaggies go...

My MP2k had the jaggies really bad. By running my ID card between the
edges of the screen and the lip of the case (a tight fit) I was able to
dislodge some grains of "environment" that were wedging themselves in
there and applying pressure on the screen.

Before giving up and sending it back, try this! It was Frank Gruendel who
suggested it to me, and I'm leaving him (both my) MP2k in my will. ;)

~Dustin