[NTLK] Ethernet card and my eMate

From: Dave Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 09:27:11 EST

I just got am eMate, and I can't install packages. I believe I don't have
the necessary software on the desktop computer side. I also got an ethernet
card for it that I'd love to use, but I need, obviously, to install the
packages first. What do I need, and where do I get it?

When I run Dock, I plug a 10-pin serial cable into my eMate and into my Mac,
(with the eMate on "Appletalk") hit Dock, and see the computer the previous
owner used to connect to. I select "Other computer," it searches but never
finds anything. I have the proper port selected on my Mac. Any help would
be great, I really want to use my ethernet card. Thanks.

Dave