Re: [NTLK] Newton $150?

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 10:08:08 EST

Hallo Eric,

this is what they send me, when I asked them for a 2100:

From: "Product Resale Company" <productresale_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Long live the New't
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:57:46 -0500
Charset: macintosh

For a Newton - please contact Mr. Mark Ross @ 609-443-2334

He may be able to help you with getting a Single Unit. He is currently
accepting orders for Foreign consumers who also need Newtons.

We are out of Single Newton's but can sell them in "Bulk" Packs
*(10-20-30-50 Units)

Hope that I have helped?

newton tach auch noch, Matze