[NTLK] $150 Newtons arrived

From: Ken Hagler (khagler_at_orange-road.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 12:42:56 EST

My two MP2100s arrived. Both are in good condition--one is missing one of
the door clips on the back, but otherwise they look brand new. Certainly
both are in much better condition than my own Newton!

The speaker on the one that's missing the door clip is apparently dead.
That's not a huge problem, but I'll contact Mr. Brown anyway.

The batteries at least charge, but it's too soon to say how much battery
life I'll get out of them. It wouldn't surprise me if one or both held a
charge longer than my current battery.

--
                              Ken Hagler

| ICQ#: 34591293 | For PGP key send mail with | | http://www.orange-road.com/ | subject "Send PGP Key". | | And tho' we are not now that strength which in old days | | Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are --Tennyson |