[NTLK] Connection with a Cube...

From: Christopher Heng (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 06:57:02 EST

Hi guys!

I'm still waiting for my MP2100 and a OMP to be delivered, but had realised
that I might have a problem at hand in connecting my MPs to my G4 450 Cube,
which is running OS 9.2.2., 512MB ram and has a DVD drive.

As you know, Cube's does not have any serial port, except USB and FireWire.
I have a USB to 9-pin Serial port adapter though. Would this suffice or is
there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Gao (Singapore)