[NTLK] Wet Newt, take 2

From: Michael LaMorte (mike_at_2shea.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 17:36:58 EST

Okay, so I got the case open, and I kept taking things off until I got to
the LCD screen, mounted in a black plastic carrier bracket. I was able to
see some remnants of residue, but suspect there's more lurking on the PCB
between the LCd display and carrier bracket, but I can't get the sucker
off.

Has anyone done this? Specifically, removed the LCD display from the
black carrier bracket it's nested into?

Will keep everyone posted...

Mike

PS: It wasn't beer that I spilled, but a Grey Goose and tonic. :( And it
was only because I was trying to pick up my drink & Newt so the waitress
could wipe off the table. (I turned to pick up the drink and knocked it
over instead.)

---
Michael A. LaMorte

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. -Thomas Jefferson

T H I N K D I F F E R E N T