Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 from Gem Enterprises

From: Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 17:49:19 EST

On 1/18/02 4:42 PM, "templar" <templar1_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I want to order one of the available 2100 Newtons on eBay from Gem
> Enterprises. I think I saw some people here had gotten units from them
> and I wanted to know the condition of the units and experience with the
> company.
>
> William

Excellent. I couldn't be happier. Robin, the sales person, is great and
will reply to all your emails. There are a few normal scratches on the
case, but if I had had it for the last 4 years, I'd have dinged it up also.
Screen and backlight are great. Adapter and battery both work. The modem
works better than the one in my iBook and the pretec card is flawless. The
leather case really is high quality also. Tell me if you'd like to see
pictures of the unit.