Re: [NTLK] New PC's

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 00:24:43 EST

i don't know - i think there are a few that are nice, but then i think that
the new imac is a bit ugly compared to the old one sitting on my desk here.

form follows function? a much overused mantra! i use macs and they are as
every bit as 'designey' as these computers @ intel, if a little more
successful (and a little more real). 'form follows function' works for
things like hammers + power pylons, not computer hardwar - well, not the
cases anyway.

it's just a bit of marketing wank for SJ: the walk in the garden, look at
the sunflower, let each element be true to itself... the great master
instructing his disciple! yuk yuk yuk.

aaron