[NTLK] Daniel Padilla's blue Newt

From: Andrew Beals (bandy_at_cinnamon.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 02:41:53 EST

I did a little digging with dictionaries [my Spanish is limited to "Una
cerveza, por favor", "Gracias", "No queso por favor" and "¿Donde esta el
diñero?", despite living in California -- tonight's dining experience at the
new Colombian restaurant in our neighborhood while tasty as hell lead all of
us to the conclusion that Californians must learn to speak Spanish] I found
on-line and Daniel reports that he used a sort of texturized enamel to get his
newtie done so nicely.