[NTLK] How to emery my MP 2100 screen?

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 06:12:57 EST

Hi Newtoneers,

since I own my newton MP 2100 I have written the text amount of half =
britannica into it and I - shame! - have written with a scratchy stlyus on =
the screen for a while.

Such is the screen-damage that more and more of the screen's upper surface =
vanishes. Now I have got Gorbatschow-like spots on the screen and I am =
thinking of polishing off the rest of the screen surface, cos underneath =
it's pretty sleeky.

Does anyone have a tip on how to do this? (I consider my black&decker =
grinding machine somewhat oversized...)

TIA Matze