Re: [NTLK] EnRoute Benefits...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 09:31:28 EST

>Hmmm, I see the 'APOP' check box but not the multiple choice one. I have
>SM4.1.3.

hmm.. Simon doesn't have a change history that I see, but it's been in the
recent 2 versions to my recollection (the current version with IMAP, and
the one before that).

So try the 4.3... there's a little cosmetic glitch with selecting the
reply-to address, if you have more than one config'd, but it's not harmful.