[NTLK] [ANN] Voltaire - ZADIG disponible en FRANÇAIS

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 20:10:00 EST

ZADIG OU LA DESTIN=C9E de Voltaire est disponible EN FRAN=C7AIS chez

<http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/>.

Ce livre est un "PaperBack", et vous pouvez le lire sur n'importe quel
MessagePad. Dans un livre "PaperBack" vous pouvez =E9galement changer la
fonte et la taille si vous souhaitez.

Si j'ai fait des erreurs orthographiques ou grammaticales (dans le texte ou
la description) je vous prie de m'=E9crire chez
<MAILTO:oky_at_avalon.net?subject=3DZadig%20Erreurs>. Merci.

M. l'Otto

*****

Voltaire's =BBZadig=AB in FRENCH is available for download at my site.

This book is in "PaperBack" format and should run on any MessagePad in full
screen mode.

If you don't know French well, this is probably not the book you want to
test your language skills with -- I don't even know if my French is good
enough to understand all the nuances of the text. It's been some 12 years
since I lived in France and I've forgotten "beaucoup."
And for the native speakers of French: Forgive me my mediocre French
grammar and spelling. Any corrections are welcome.

Otto

*****
Otto Sohn <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/>
NewTIL <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/NewTIL/>