Re: [NTLK] DILs & PDF Reader

From: Laurent Domenech-Cabaud (laurent_at_opalis.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 05:07:45 EST

> I'd usually use EETransfer on Newton, terminal emulator (like ZTerm) on
> desktop, transfer via serial and ZModem protocol. then grab file as
> binary
> object from Inbox entry.

Thanks, I'll do that. I'm after the simplest solution for the user and
my bet is that it would be the serial link since not everyone has a
network card. I take it that there is no way to integrate anything to
Apple's Connection Utilities (I had hoped the DILs would do that but no
luck).

Thanks again,
Laurent