Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 14:09:04 EST

on 1/21/02 7:19 PM, Gregory J. Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> I'll have to check that movie out. Any other Newt cameos other than Under
> siege

Yeah. There was this dumb movie where this guy is cloned. He is a nice,
family man, but his clone is a hired killer. Unfortunately, this clone gets
the urge to take his place and chases him and his family over the country.
The clone's "handlers" have an MP2k that does color (in the film, at least)
but only with maps. The other screens are typical Newton screen. Sorry, but
I don't remember the title, nor know the date. In fact, the only reason I
wasted my time on the film was to see the Newton. (Is that devotion or
stupidity?) ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams